Thursday, September 27, 2007

NY Chapter 2: Hello NYC! Hello Times Square?!?!

Unfortuntely since it's been so long since my trip to New York, I wont be able to elaborate much on the trip, just wanted to share the photos (finally!)



My pregnant sister, Lori, met me at JFK to spend a couple of days in NYC with me. Thank goodness, if she didn't come, I might not have had the chance to visit the city (certainly not by myself!)

We stayed at Hotel Pennsylvania, directly across the street from Madison Garden.






















After dropping off our stuff at the hotel, and getting ready, we got a cab to take us directly to a restaurant called The View Restaurant (the only revolving roof top restaurant in the city!) But the cab driver pulled over and said, "Get out, and go around the corner, you'll see the Mariott Marquis). So we got out, turned the corner and... BOOM! Wow, there we were, standing in the middle of Times Square. We had no idea we would be visiting Times Square that night. It was thrilling, gave us goosebumps, and we immediately starting taking cell phone photos and sending them to our friends and family, trying to make them jealous. We couldn't believe where we were standing. It was shocking and exhilarating.

Photos taken from inside The View Restaurant - the best views of Times Square and New York city. Non stop 360 degree views!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=download accelerator plus 8.6.1.1 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg