Sunday, April 01, 2007

Full-Time

Someone recently asked me if my life was stuck back at Super Bowl Sunday since that is the last blog I posted (and it was a boring blog indeed...), but YES, I guess that was the last time I had a few extra minutes to 'blog'. Life felt so busy and hectic yet we were financially drowning, so I had to make a change. I replaced my two part-time jobs with one full-time nannying position. Emmalee and I will start a 4 week trial with two little boys on the 16th, one is her age and the other is 5. They take very good care of their nannies and seem like a great family. It's going to be 4 10-hour days (leaving Wednesdays open to pack in as much photo business as I can) so we are going to be up and at 'em very early! I know we will adjust eventually to the new schedule of getting up at 6am (we lived through the 'newborn' days, didn't we?) but i'm still dreading it... I plan to keep us all busy and active throughout the day so I know this is going to take a lot of hard work and energy, but looking forward to it for sure!

No comments: