Thursday, November 09, 2006

Corvallis, we'll miss you.



It was picturesque on our way home today. One side of town was dark gray and raining and the other side was clear, blue sky and sunny. The sushine made the raindrops look like fairy dust coming down from the sky. I became a tad bit weepy as I looked around at the very little traffic surrounding me and realized that things are really going to change in less than two weeks. I will miss Corvallis dearly. As we arrived home we saw a big rainbow, so we let the groceries sit in the van for a few extra minutes while Emmalee ran around outside and I took some shots with my new camera.



After unloading all of the groceries, I looked down and saw that my zipper was down. It occured to me that I went to the Shutterbug, K-mart and Safeway with my zipper down the whole time. After I lay down Emmalee for a nap, I hear dripping coming from the bathroom. I wonder if she's woken up and is playing around with the faucet. I go in the bathroom and it appears that my airhead neighbor upstairs has overflowed her bathtub and it is pouring down into my bathroom. Wonderful.

1 comment:

MH5150 said...

Didi
Oh I am sorry you will miss it there, but we will make up for all the lost time. :)
That sucks about your appartment though at least you don't have to live there much longer. Just always try to find the silver lining. Anyway I love the pictures this is great.
See you soon.
This is Matts Blog account you should check his out.
Love ya,
Ivory