Sunday, February 04, 2007

a glimpse at our superbowl sunday

Wake up, breakfast, shower, get dressed.
Go to Binyons, wait in line for 40 minutes until it was our turn.
Pick up our contacts, order Tylor's glasses.
Go to Fred Meyer, eat lunch, buy groceries. I buy a $10 purse.
Back to Binyons to pick up Tylor's new glasses.
Emmalee falls asleep in the van, we drive home.
She sleeps another hour in her toddler bed.
I check email. Tylor's plays his computer games.
She falls out of her toddler bed and cries.
Tylor's Dad comes over to have a beer, some shots, and watch the game.
Emmalee is excited to open the front door and see Grandpa.
They visit and play while I play with Photoshop.
I cook dinner (wontons and jasmine rice with yoshidas sauce).
We eat and watch The Soup.
Emmalee gets a bath, gets pajamas on and get in her toddler bed.
We read her a book and kiss her goodnight.
Tylor has pie and ice cream with his Dad while I post blogs.
His Dad leaves and he goes to bed. I'm on my way.
We really never did watch the game.

No comments: