Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Our Crazy Family



These photos might make us look like a family who knows how to have fun, but don't let them fool you. I had my camera in one tripod and a gun in another, so they were forced to look so loving and happy.

We spent a 'thankful weekend' at the Oregon Coast the weekend before Thanksgiving. We also had a surprise bithday party for those who had upcoming birthdays. My dad (Papa), my sister-in-law (Aunt Rachel or Anchel) and my brother-in-law (Uncle Scott). My grandparents brought grab bags, hats and silly sunglasses, my sister brought balloons and I made cupcake cones (YUM). That night was a definite blast but the whole weekend was definitely memorable.


Of course, let's not forget shots of Emmers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you have a blog. New blog to stalk!! Yippy :)